My extremely handy husband (more posts to come in relation to that topic...) has been busy taping, painting away, and hanging light fixtures in Riley's room. Unfortunately, we've had a few "redo's"...
1. He was sweet enough to do all of the paint shopping on his own, and bought trim paint that was "extreme" white. After painting the trim, I broke the news that it didn't match the rest of the doors/trim upstairs, so we had to repaint. That became a team effort, and I think he agrees that it looks MUCH better now!
2. I ordered a baby chandalier from overstock.com. I am usually very happy with my Overstock purchases, but this time the chandalier did NOT match the product description at all! Once Matt got it hung, wired, and lit... we agreed that it was too "girly" for our little boy due to the excessive crystals. He happily took down the old chandalier and hooked up the new one (picture above). He even installed a dimmer ... (Jerry Junior?), and it gives the room the perfect touch. :)

Love it!!! The nursery looks sooo cute!! Love the color choices too!!
ReplyDelete