Wednesday, December 8, 2010

30 Week Update


We had our 30 week appointment yesterday, and were lucky enough to get a sonogram as well!  I actually started fainting and getting extremely nauseous during the sono (they said it was from laying flat on my back for so long, and the baby weight was cutting off my circulation - new sono tech!!), so I didn't get to see much once them rolled me on my side... but we did walk away with one CUTE picture of Riley! He is measuring 2 weeks ahead of schedule, and is almost 4 whopping pounds.  Dr. Campbell gave him an A+ on all of his stats, so we were thrilled for the good report. 

1 comment:

  1. Yay! Great sono pic! So glad that you and baby are doing well. That same thing happened to me right before I had Lila. It's not fun, that's for sure. Crazy how just laying down can do that to you. Take care!

    ReplyDelete