Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Happy Mother's Day!

We had a fun-filled Mother's Day this year. It was extra special since it was my first Mother's Day, and I enjoyed every second of it. My "boys" made me breakfast in the morning (pancakes and eggs, yummm....), and then gave me a gift card for a massage! We headed down to Grandma and Grandpa's house in the afternoon for some relaxation by the pool and a delicious meal.  I got spoiled there as well with new nail polish, lotion, a picture frame for my desk, and chocolates.  Here are a few pictures of our fun day!

Riley in his swim gear

I don't know about this swimming thing, Mom...

Eek... this is chilly...

Maybe not SO chilly...

 Wait a second, I think I like swimming!!

Relaxing after the swimming expeditions

Check out those swim trunks!

It's a rough life, but somebody has to live it!

Lost the trunks so I could bounce on Uncle John's knee... one of my favorite things to do!

All this activity makes me tired... going to snooze with my Aunt Libby


Only got one picture with my nifty "I Heart Mom" shirt, but I was not in the mood for pictures!

I even got to see the McDonnell Ladies!


1 comment:

  1. So cute! Happy late Mother's Day Em! I love his swim outfit, what a handsome boy!

    ReplyDelete