My birthday was last weekend, and it was probably the best one I’ve ever had… thanks to my sweet husband, son, and then family the following day! Matt let me sleep in, and then made delicious sweet potato pancakes & eggs for breakfast. We all enjoyed the breakfast… including Riley! Then, the boys scheduled a surprise massage for me at noon, and I had one of the most relaxing massages ever! Auntie Lib came over that afternoon to watch Riley, and let Matt & I head out on a date. We had an amazing sushi dinner, and then went to the movies at the ipic theater. This theater is INCREDIBLE… we had our own reserved oversized recliners with pillows, blankets, popcorn, and beer/wine! Lib and Matt surprised me with cupcakes when we returned from the movie that evening (smashed from being flung around in Lib’s car, wouldn’t be right if she brought them unscathed!). The following day my parents and siblings took us to out to dinner at one of my favorite seafood restaurants, and then it was back to their house for brownies and peppermint ice cream… my fav!! I also got some wonderful gifts from everyone… so, I am one spoiled 29 year old (one more year, ahhh!). Thank you to everyone for making my birthday so wonderful, I feel so blessed.
Matt enjoying the ipic
Ready for the movie to start!


No comments:
Post a Comment