Tuesday, January 24, 2012

What I did at school in January...

Hi Mom!

Finger Painting....


 Stacked my cups

Double bowls on my head!


Read some stories

Ate and drank like a big boy!

Eating table foods. This is a bit of a challenge lately with Mr. Opinionated, but he sure does love his fruit!

No hands with the sippy cup... the new trick! So talented!


Fig newtons are another "favorite food"...


As soon as I perfect the eating, drinking from a cup, and walking I'll be moving to the toddler room!! My girlfriends, Jamie & Sophia, moved this week.  I am VERY excited about this because I feel somewhat like a bull in a china shop around the new babies in my room. My Mama gets scared when I bulldoze the babies on my way to my toys!

I had a great January at school and am learning so many new & fun things! I love school!!

1 comment:

  1. He is SOOO cute!!! He just looks so grown up too, I can't believe he is almost 1 year already!!! I think we are gonna try school for Andie in the fall - i'm nervous!!!

    ReplyDelete