Monday, August 6, 2012

Jumping into August

We had a fun filled weekend in Frisco.
We, believe it or not, went to our neighborhood pools for the first time in 4 1/2 years of living here... and they are awesome! I can't believe it took us this long to get up there. They have 4 gorgeous pools with water slides, water falls, and the kiddie mushroom. We packed some lunches, and had a great time! We actually went back on Sunday, and Matt & I took turns taking Riley down the big water slide.

Fun in the sun

Swimming with Dada

Matt and I both wear glasses in the mornings and evenings when we aren't wearing our contacts.  Riley is always fascinated with our specs, so we decided to pop the lenses out of my old frames and give them to him so that he could be like us.  He liked them so much that he wore them around the rest of the day!

Looking so studious

Greeted Aunty Lib in his glasses when she came to babysit


Aunty Lib was sweet enough to babysit Riley on Saturday night so that Matt and I could enjoy a sushi date night.  Riley enjoyed his whip cream for dessert... Aunty Lib is so generous with the sprays!

We ended the weekend on Sunday night after another trip to the pool with a dance party in the family room.  Happy August, Everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment