Monday, September 10, 2012

Saturday night...er...Sunday morning fun

When we got home from the Univ of Michigan game Riley started crying as we got into bed, so I went up to check on him and his eyes were swollen shut and glued together with green goop.  We took him to the ER at 1AM, and poor Matt (who was NOT the DD this particular night...) had just taken a Melatonin to sleep.  It was a scene reminiscent of George Banks on the way to the hospital in Father of the Bride 2... HA! Anyway, poor Riley had a terrible case of pink eye and a sinus infection. I took him to the doctor on Tuesday, and we kept him home for several days.  He got to go back to daycare on Thursday, but unfortunately I got called on Friday because he spiked a fever and we were back at the doctor Friday afternoon.  Matt and I also got a touch of his cold, so the three of us have been quite the trio.  Luckily, we are all finally feeling much better and next weekend we all hope to be healthy!

Cheering on the Hokies while we were holed up in the house!

One thing guaranteed to entertain Riley for hours despite his cabin fever is to let him watch the landscapers mow outside!

Poor baby, finally feeling better! Sad he had to skip his friend Sawyer's birthday party at Little Gym!

No comments:

Post a Comment