The little skeleton (thanks for the pj's Grandma & Grandpa!) and his Aunty Lala on Friday night
Old MacDonald on his way to the Halloween Party
Kelly planned some awesome activities for the kids! The first one was decorating pumpkins, such fun!
Each kid did such a great job decorating their pumpkins, and they had so many options to choose from (paint, stickers, feathers, googly eyes, sombreros... I could go on forever!)
Riley decided to eat the paint... I think he was trying to tell me that he'd rather be a vampire than a farmer
...and paint the table (thank goodness for table cloths and aprons!)
They served lots of fun food like "mummy dogs" and chick-fil-a nuggets. This kid was in heaven with his friend Caroline!
YUUUMMMM!
Then, they bobbed for apples
I love how the girls used goggles!
Caroline bobbed like a pro!
And, then it was time to jump in the bounce house!
Of course... Riley has to go down the slide head first! Great reflexes, Matt!
Then, the kids decorated Halloween cupcakes! I think Riley preferred all of the candy toppings!
Sneaking another gummy worm
Caroline is thinking, "hey pal, don't think about touching my cupcake... yours is on your overalls"
So, the overalls came off and the farmer was pantless. At least he kept his hat on and had a cool tattoo, and Griffin played with him regardless.
6 Moms + 8 Babies/kids in costumes = pictures are easier said than done! Thanks again to the Loeffler's for hosting such an awesome party!
On to the pumpkin patch, Peek-a-Boo
Why am I not surprised, head first again!
Loading all of the pumpkins into the wagon, so strong.





















No comments:
Post a Comment