Thursday, April 4, 2013

The girls are making a comeback!

That's right! The Weismann Family is growing, and Riley is going to have a baby sister this Fall! We are 13 weeks along, and (just like her big brother) the little lady is measuring ahead of schedule. I felt pretty crummy for several months, but love the better feelings that come with the 2nd trimester!  The baby looks great on her sonograms, and we can't wait for the new addition to our family!!

YIPPEEEE!!!! 
I asked Riley if he wanted to be a big brother. The answer was NO for several weeks, but now he smiles and says YES big Brudder!! 

I really couldn't get any good pictures of Riley in his big "brudder" shirt


Riley, look over here, c'mon over here buddy, hello???

Then it was time for lunch and the shirt got dirty, so that was the end of the shoot. Oh well, we tried and you get the gist!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment