I only got one picture at the Lorax themed sci-fi center for Greyson and Bryson's birthday. They had lots of cool interactive exhibits for the kids. Then they got to make slime and plant a seed!
Then it was off to Jump Zone... I think he likes it, what do you think?
He took off when we got in the door, and climbed, slid, and jumped like a pro!
I'm not sure who had more fun with the arcade games, Riley or Daddy?
Can you find Waldo?
Then it was time to sugar the kids up before heading home. Riley ate every bit of that bright blue icing, and loved eating lunch with one of his favorite friends from school Adrian (the little blonde). I always catch them holding hands at school when I pick Riley up. :)
Happy birthday Greyson, Bryson, and Natalie! We had a fun day celebrating!
No comments:
Post a Comment