Monday, September 9, 2013

ANOTHER sweet shower!

I am so lucky to work with an incredible group of people who threw a great shower for Samantha! They worked so hard to host an event for my closest 30+ work friends including a full lunch with plenty of dessert.  Nobody left the shower hungry, and I received so many thoughtful gifts... many of which were homemade. I am so impressed with this talented group, and am so blessed to work with wonderful people everyday.

The incredible PINK candy bar!

The wooden monogram and bundtinis... yummm

I loved the creative cake toppers that they made!

more treats...
 

the lunch spread


some of my "mom's group" girlfriends ... love them!
 

some of my old Art Buying buddies

more great coworkers
 

and more...!

loved being able to see my old Art Buying friends Chris & Elene!

 my amazing hostesses and team!

the gifts!
 

Carolyn made this diaper wreath... lots of great goodies, not to mention the diapers!
 
VT gear :)
 

Nancy made this beautiful blanket

we were so spoiled! Thank you, Jcp Fam!

No comments:

Post a Comment