Monday, March 10, 2014

Wacky Weather

We started out last weekend with temps in the 80's! It was gorgeous! Somehow, the following day we had freezing rain and temps in the 20's.  We are ready for Spring!

Riley was chauffeuring his friend Emery around the neighborhood on Friday night.

Beep, Beep!!

I just want to squeeze these chunky legs! 

Saturday morning cartoons with her twin  Daddy

Sophie, Toby, and Sami soaked up the warm rays
 

The next morning, these two were happy to stay inside when the temps dropped 50 degrees.  They held hands and watched a show on Daddy's phone.

They just love each other :)


 I think we were all a little stir crazy by Monday. The daycares were closed, and I was home with the kiddos.  Poor Sami was the subject of some of Riley's funny tricks!

Poor baby was such a good sport, and Riley thought he was SOO funny!

Luckily, the ice melted and we were back in our routine by Tuesday morning. Bring on the sunshine, March!

No comments:

Post a Comment