However, I had to work the day before Thanksgiving, but I had my sidekick Riley with me to spice up my day. My coworker brought her son, Matthew, and the boys had a blast. We were told that we could leave at 10:00, but the boys wanted to stick around until 11.
We rounded out November with our first Thanksgiving in my parents new home. The whole family was there, we enjoyed amazing food, and for one of the first times it felt like home.
We tried to get a few family pictures, which proved to be somewhat disastrous. With 50 pictures, I don't think we got single one with every family member smiling and looking in the same direction! HA!
I did, however, get a cute one of Uncle Johnny and Riley.
And of Gigi and Grandpa.
Only posting this one because it's good of Lib!
Dad carving the bird with his electric knife from 1976... not kidding!
Lib's boyfriend, Jordan, joined us this year. They are a pretty cute couple, and obviously make each other laugh (caught this funny exchange in the background... photobombers!).
No comments:
Post a Comment