I know I'm months behind at this point, however I have a goal to catch up by the time we go to Disney World.
I've really enjoyed looking back at posts over the years, so I know this is "old news" but I'm doing it for the memories. :)
Here is December 2014 in a nutshell.... a very busy and exciting month!!
I celebrated my 32nd birthday with my favorite people.
We went to the annual Hay's Santa party, and we had a ball.
Santa arrived on a firetruck
Riley was a little apprehensive at first...
Santa addressed him directly when he arrived. I think it was the highlight of his LIFE!
Baby girl was NOT a fan of the Big Guy. She clung tight to her mommy while Riley smiled from ear to ear.
Of course, we had to make Christmas cookies in December. GiGi and Riley had fun with all of the decorations.
The works of art!
Riley participated in the annual Primrose Christmas program. He actually sang this year and did all of the hand motions (he isn't pouting in this picture, just acting out "you better not pout"). Awesome job!
We went to Christmas in the Square with the Glasco's too. It's the biggest light show in Texas with thousands of lights timed to Christmas music. Yes, in Texas you PURCHASE snow to make snow men. :)
Phil the elf paid us a visit as well. He was in a different silly place every morning.
He's pretty naughty sometimes.
The little ones helped us decorate for Christmas. Sami liked the ladder, and swinging her arms like "look at me, no hands!". She is our little dare devil!
Riley helped Daddy put the star on the top of the tree, the final step!
Our exterior was pretty festive too!
Christmas Eve had arrived! We went to mass and then got ready for dinner.
We ate at our favorite restaurant, Roys, with Gigi, Grandpa, Lala, and Uncle Johnny
Sami loves snuggling with her Grandpa. I think this was his favorite moment of the evening.
Riley and Gigi did some snuggling too.
Santa came to the Weismann house!
Even Toby got some gifts!
We had a really nice Christmas morning, and the kids played so nicely together.
Then it was time to pack up and head to Gigi and Grandpa's for more gifts and fun! This little lady was ready to go!
GiGi and Grandpa spoiled us all, once again! So thankful for them.
Jordan, Libby's boyfriend, brought ninja masks. The boys all got into character!
We ended the evening with a fantastic beef tenderloin dinner. On to 2015!!
No comments:
Post a Comment