Wednesday, June 17, 2015

February 2015

February was a big month for our family, mainly because the big boy turned 4!  Riley's classmates and the Hay's family were able to join us for a ninja turtle themed bash at the Coop. It's an awesome indoor party space that we rented out, and everyone had a great time!

The ball pit was a hit

The Hay's kids Aunt Lyndsie makes the most amazing cookies, so she made these cookie favors! 


 The cake and cookie favors turned out really well!


The kids AND parents had a good time! :)


Our two monkeys got to check out the fun before the party started. They approved!


Ms. Jackye, Riley's fav teacher, joined us for the party! Ironically, she started managing the Coop shortly after the party!


Even Grandpa got in on the ball pit action


He's pretty intense about blowing out those candles!



Goofy kids!

4 years old!



Baby sis enjoyed the party just about as much as her big brother


Love the masks, guys!



He got some pretty nice things. He's one lucky kid!

  

We had a "family" party on his actual birthday with more cake!

Riley also got lots of nice presents from his family members, near and far!


Matt and I also took shooting lessons at the new Frisco Gun Club in February. It was part of his Christmas present, so I didn't chicken out and shot every single gun!

The following day I flew to St. Louis with my mom and sis for my cousin's bridal shower. We flew back home that evening, so although it was a quick trip we enjoyed some girl time with my Aunts, cousins, and Grandma!

We had pretty wacky weather in February. It was in the 80's some days, and then snowed the next.

These two are such good friends. I love watching them grow up together.

Happy Valentine's Day.... grilled cheese to celebrate!

The Hay's family gave Riley chalk paint for his birthday. We tried it out, and had a ball.

Little Miss enjoying some warmer weather before the snow hit


Sweet Sami is a bit of a dare devil. She CLIMBS EVERYTHING! I turn around and she is dancing on tables... already!


Beep Beep! Pretending it's warm outside!

Kids in a box!

Here's the snow I told you about! More to come in March!



No comments:

Post a Comment