Thursday, January 27, 2011

The Ever-Growing Bump...

Here are some pics of the growing baby bump.  I have several in the "early 20's" weeks, and you'll notice that they've slowly tapered off since I am now as big as a house!! :)

17.5 Weeks

20.5 Weeks

21 Weeks (+ Toby)

22.5 Weeks

23 Weeks (with Tammy from work)

25.5 Weeks - Shower Weekend!!

26 Weeks - Matt made the cuts on this one ;-)


27 Weeks - Work Shower!

27 Weeks
(with Tammy again... I'm sure the other people at the meeting love when we delay it to take pictures!)

30.5 Weeks - On my birthday & on our way to Matt's work Christmas party!


37 Weeks - Full term!! (... obviously took this one with the camera timer, but knew it'd never happen if I
continued to wait!)



1 comment:

  1. aww you look so adorable!! Can't believe he will be here soon! Wishing you the best of luck for an easy delivery!!!!

    ReplyDelete