Saturday, February 5, 2011

Texas Blizzard??

We've had some wacky winter weather this week, and (as of yesterday afternoon) I didn't leave the house for over 4 days and spent the week working from home! Luckily, Riley didn't decide to make his grand arrival during the peak of the weather... we've had ice, snow, sub zero wind chills, and a "statewide power emergency" where they implemented rolling blackouts... not to mention a Superbowl on the horizon!
Here are some pictures of the "dusting to 1 inch" of snow we were expecting on Thursday evening....

Looking out our front door Friday morning... yikes! I'd say this is more than a dusting...

The backyard... so pretty 

Lots of snow on the furniture, and it's still coming down!

The pups playing in the snow... are we still in Texas? Holly has a snow beard.

Bundled up for a snooze after all that playing...I think they're a little spoiled.


1 comment:

  1. How did I just NOW find out about this blog??? I am so behind--Riley is already here! I'll be excited to keep up with the Weismann clan through your blog and see all your sweet moments with Riley! I can't wait to meet him (when I'm home, I will be available for FREE babysitting!! This is no joke... I'll be calling to beg yall to go out!) Congrats, Em & Matt!! xoxo!

    ReplyDelete