Weight: 13 lbs 7 oz (83% Percentile)
Height: 24.25 inches (87% Percentile)
Yes, that's right... he's a big boy! My mom came to the appointment with me, which I really appreciated since it requires a few extra hands to go anywhere these days. We got a great report from his doctor, and he was so well behaved while we were there. He laid on the exam table and kicked his legs, smiled, giggled, and made all sorts of cooing noises.... that is, until they gave him three big shots!! The poor little guy had no idea it was coming, and then his sweet face turned beet red and he let out a loud scream. It was so hard to watch, but I was able to comfort him afterwards while Grandma fed him a bottle and he told us all about the big needles. Here are a few pictures of big boy that we took this week:
In my sweet overalls and matching shoes
I love my Grandma soooo much (yes, wearing a bib these days because we have a drooler on our hands...)
No comments:
Post a Comment