Monday, June 27, 2011

The Big 3-0!

We celebrated Daddy's 30th birthday this weekend.

We started the celebration at Outback on Saturday night. Riley came with us, and was such a good boy. We couldn't leave without a little chocolate thunder from down under... one of Matt's favs!

 Riley and I gave Matt a new BluRay DVD and surround sound system. He told us that he didn't know which part of the gift was more exciting... receiving it or tinkering around and setting it up. Here is Matt in his glory on Sunday morning!

Watching and taking notes from the couch...

We went to Grandma and Grandpa's house on Sunday afternoon for some R&R by the pool.




One of Riley's favorite activities is "riding the horsie"!  He pedals along at full speed!


 I made Matt his favorite lasagna and birthday cake...

Do you think he's a fan?

Riley got a little after-dinner treat as well

I'm ready for bed now, what a fun weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment