Monday, June 6, 2011

Workin' Man

I came back to work at JCPenney on May 5th, and Mr. Riley came with me! We are lucky enough to have a fabulous childcare facility in my work building, so Riley comes to work with me in the morning and spends the day downstairs. He has a GREAT group of teachers (his classroom came highly recommended), and loves his new friends. I also visit him several times throughout the day! I must say that the first day back was very tough, but we've been able to establish a routine now and are all doing very well.

Riley "working hard" at school

Riley gets to come up and visit my co-workers from time to time. He's a charmer!

The babies go on walks around the corporate grounds on this "train".  Typically, Riley has the time of his life but I just so happen to catch him when he was NOT happy in the train. Poor little Priyal sitting next to the screaming boy!

No comments:

Post a Comment