Monday, October 3, 2011

Riley has learned to share...

... but not in a good way!

It was so difficult leaving our baby boy for the first time, but I kept telling myself that it was only for 2 nights and he was in excellent hands (my parents & siblings). Unfortunately, he came down with a nasty stomach virus as soon as we left and was not feeling well the entire time we were gone. My parents and siblings were a Godsend, and made him as comfortable as possible and made him smile when he didn’t feel like smiling.  We picked Riley up on Monday, and the next day I found out that both of my siblings had been getting sick the entire night! Then, my Dad came home sick from work (for the first time in about 20 years) and then my mom got it!  Matt had a stomach virus the week before we went to Vegas, so he was in the clear… and I was the last one standing… until Wednesday morning! It hit all of us…HARD!..., but I am glad to tell you that we are all better now.  Riley’s daycare friends shared the virus with him, and he shared it with the family.  We certainly had a lot of recovering to do after our trip!
Riley spending QT with Uncle John - check out the new Rangers hat

Playing with pans in Grandma's kitchen.  Notice the puffy eyes.. poor little guy!


I got some cute pictures of Riley while we were away - it made me miss that little face so much!

No comments:

Post a Comment