Friday, February 17, 2012

1 Year Old!!

Happy birthday to sweet Riley!! I can't even believe that those words just lept through my fingers - is that possible? It's been a whole year? No way! The life changing, amazing, fun filled year has absolutely flown by, and I wouldn't change a second of it.  Matt and I took Riley's birthday off work, and spent the whole day celebrating the Little Man... and, preparing for the big bash on Sunday (pics to come). 

I think Riley knew it was HIS big day! Smiles all around :)

Then, we gave him his gift from us.. the cozy coupe truck! The rest of the morning was spent pushing him around in the truck. Beep Beep!! Watch out Hol and Tobes!

 We went to my parents house while Riley took a  nap and Matt picked up the rented tables and chairs for the "bash" I mentioned.  We got to give some birthday kisses to Grandma, and then it was off to Stonebriar Mall to walk around and ride on the carousel!!
Get Ready!

Let's make sure our seat belts are buckled
 \
And away we go!!

Still a little skeptical, but I think he had a great time. :)

What a fun day with our 1st Birthday Boy! We love you SO much, Riley!!

No comments:

Post a Comment