Friday, June 15, 2012

Random pictures from the last month...

Playing catch-up from the last month with a few fun pics the Weismann activities. Life has been busy, but we wouldn't want it any other way!

School has been super fun lately! Riley did a great job on "hat day" and represented the Hokies! He was the only toddler that left his hat on, he loves wearing a hat like "da da" (his favorite person in the entire world!)


They also have "splash day" every Tuesday.  They play in sprinklers, hose, and water tables outside. I snuck down to snap a few pictures.


One of Riley's favorite toys at school.. the new car. He beeps the horn and says "vroom" when he's driving.

We've also enjoyed some nice cool treats because it's heated up quickly down here in TX. They are messy for sure, but delicious.

Greek Yogurt Popsicle... mmmmm

Mustache 

I gave Riley some pudding while I was making the pudding pops... it obviously ended up everywhere. Such a goof.
 

Other ways to cool down, have a little chair pool party outside...


Cool man shades are a must



You talkin' to me?!


Or, just strip down altogether


Speaking of stylish, how about a key chain necklace? (I know you're horrified, Mom!)

And, last but not least, Happy 6 year Anniversary to us! Thank you for the Roy's gift card Mom & Dad!


No comments:

Post a Comment