Monday, November 2, 2015

August ~ 2015


At the beginning of August, I left my littlest for the first time to visit my BFF Kylie in NYC! She & Adam had the sweetest little boy Kai in January, and he was the happiest & smiley-est baby ever!

I just love him so much!

I also got to meet their other "baby", their Great Dane named Sunny.  She liked to spoon Adam on the couch. :)

We got to have a girls night out while I was there, and it was so fun going out and catching up with Ky!  

When I got home, we raced around for about two weeks getting our house ready to sell. We replaced tile, spackled, painted, and cleaned like crazy. In mid-August, I left town with the kiddos to visit family in Michigan (separate post to come), and Matt stayed home to sell the house..... which he did.... in a day... to a top bidder. Fast forward to our return from Michigan, we were back to scurrying around to pack and move out! (More to come on that too...)

The day after our return from Michigan was the first day of school.  Riley was back in his uniform, and Sami was ready to go visit her teachers and friends.

I got to spend the day with the bride-to-be, my mom, and Lib's future mother-in-law Beverly, and sister-in-law Jen.  Libby picked the most gorgeous wedding gown, and Jen & I helped her choose bridesmaid dresses. We ended the afternoon with a delicious lunch. 

And the boxes have arrived! Now we are in full fledged moving mode, and have lots of help decorating our boxes.

No comments:

Post a Comment