Monday, October 27, 2014

Pumpkin Patchin'

We braved the Flower Mound Pumpkin Patch this year with the Hay's family. It was a beautiful day and there were plenty of fun activities for the kiddos, but it was an absolute madhouse! The kids didn't seem to mind, although their Daddies weren't thrilled because we went during prime time football watching!  We love spending time with this sweet family.

Sami and I were strapped up and ready to take the mile walk to the patch

Although, I think Riley had the best seat in the house


First stop, photo op with the Sesame Street characters and a few pumpkins



Jackson is Riley's idol.  I love how sweet these big brothers are with their baby sisters.

I think Sami thinks her brother is strangling her.

Photo Op #2, Tigger!

The boys couldn't pass up an opportunity to go to jail, and Sheriff Lila was right outside


There was an abundance of fried food, and we had to get our fill of Fletchers Corney dogs and funnel cake

After we got our fill, we headed over to the bounce houses so that the kids could bounce off some of the sugar.
Jackson kept such a good eye on the little ones.


Lila went first...

Then Riley...

And Jackson showed them a few tricks


I just love this picture of Jackson jumping off the hay bale



The kids were nice enough to humor us with a few more pumpkin pictures




We even got a few family pictures!











Last, but not least, we rode the train around the patch.  Of course, Riley was in 7th heaven because he got to ride with Jackson in the ORANGE car!



The girls enjoyed a quick ride around the patch before calling it a day.

I look like I'm having way too much fun here!




 Till next time!!

No comments:

Post a Comment